Endangered Animals Footie
Endangered Animal print footie on tan ground with black contrast trim.
Me o My Earth has developed a super soft custom fabric made from a blend of organic cotton and Repreve, polyester made from recycled bottles and Spandex. The material is then brushed for added softness. All prints are done using nontoxic and eco-friendly inks in compliance with Oeko-Tex Standard 100, thus adding extra protection to your baby's skin. Each footie removes 3 plastic bottles from possible landfills and waterways.
- 58% certified organic cotton Okeo – Tex Standard 100; 37% Repreve, polyester from recycled bottles, 5% spandex
- Two-way zipper closure
- Machine Wash warm, tumble dry low.
- Fold-over cuff mitts for protection from self-scratching
- Two zipper guards for zipper pull to protect baby’s chin and at ankle
- Elastic at back of ankle to keep feet in place
- A woven label to the back of our garments calling out number of bottles repurposed for each particular item.
- With every purchase donates back to a non-profit organization that cares for endangered animals